IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO TO MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO INFORM THE OFFICE!!! THANKS FOR ABIDING BY THE MOVECO CODE OF CONDUCT!
- Wear a MoveCo t-shirt at all times while working.
- Have and maintain a neat, clean appearance (no holes or stains in clothes).
- No visible piercing or tattoos.
- No sagging of pants or shorts- wear a belt!
- Wear shoes with non-slip soles.
- Have and maintain good personal hygiene.
- Be polite, well-mannered and respectful. Do not use profane, crude or offensive language around or as being directed toward the customer.
- Arrive on time and call when on the way to the move, especially if you are going to be running late.
- Have your own tools for basic disassembly and reassembly. Be a courteous driver while in a MoveCo truck.
- NO SMOKING WITHIN 15FT OF THE BACK OF THE TRUCK.
- Have customers sign off on all add-ons before moving them. Make sure paperwork is signed at the pick up and the unload (2x???s).
- Ask, upon completion, “Is everything OK? Are you happy with our service? Is everything where you want it?” Tell them, “We get most of our business from referrals, so please let your friends and co-workers know how your move went.”
- Give the customer magnets and plenty of business cards.
Dealing with the Office
- Show up on time to dispatch (6:45AM).
- ZERO TOLERANCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUG USE!!!
- Do not litter out of the truck while en route to, from or while at a customer???s house.
- Inform the office of any emergencies ASAP, with the truck or on the move. Write driver and helpers names on top of completed paperwork. Make note of any tips.
- Make sure customer???s contact and address information is current. (We need all the info we can get if there is a bad check or stop payment on a check or credit card.) To accept a check, you must see and document their driver???s license, DOB and current address.
- Make sure Movers Invoices are completed and returned every Monday for Payroll.
- When a truck is returned to the yard, make sure the box and cab are clean and prepped for the next day (pads folded with right amount of equipment).